A Phase III Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Multicenter Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab in Prefilled Syringes to Demonstrate the Efficacy at 24 Weeks and to Assess the Long Term Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability and Usability up to 5 Years in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Who Have an Inadequate Response to anti-TNFalpha Agents
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REASSURE 2
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharma A.G.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jun 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 14 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.