A Phase II, Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Selumetinib (AZD6244; ARRY-142886) (Hyd-Sulfate) in Combination with Docetaxel, Compared with Placebo in Combination with Docetaxel, in Patients receiving second line treatment for Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non Small Cell Lung Cancer (Stage IIIB – IV)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SELECT-2
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 20 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 18 Apr 2018 Results describing development and validation of joint model for prediction of time to progression using patient data from NCT01750281 and NCT01933932 trials presented at the 109th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 08 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.