A Phase I/II Dose Escalation Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Amphinex-Induced Photochemical Internalisation (PCI) of Gemcitabine in Patients With Advanced Inoperable Cholangiocarcinomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fimaporfin (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cholangiocarcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors PCI Biotech
- 28 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jul 2019 According to European Clinical Trials Database record, trial is Prematurely Ended at Germany, Lithuania and completed at France, Austria Norway and ongoing at UK.
- 06 Jun 2019 This trial has been completed in Austria .
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History