A Phase Ib Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Dose, Dose Escalation, Safety and Tolerability Study of PRTX-100 in Combination With Methotrexate or Leflunomide in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Staphylococcal-protein-A (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SPARTA
- Sponsors Protalex
- 16 Apr 2015 Following an exploratory biomarker analysis of data from this study, Protalex intends to re-examine biomarkers from the PRTX-103 trial and perform combined analysis of the 103 Study and 104 Study biomarkers, to determine any next steps to explore the utility of the biomarker in identifying RA patients most likely to benefit from treatment with PRTX-100, according to a media release.
- 16 Apr 2015 Results of final cohort published in Protalex media release.
- 15 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History