A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Fixed-Dose, Long-Term Extension Trial of the Safety of Asenapine in Subjects Diagnosed With Bipolar 1 Disorder Who Completed Protocol P05691 (Formerly 041044) (Phase3B, Protocol P05692 [Formerly 041045])
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Asenapine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Actavis; Forest Laboratories; Merck & Co
- 26 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 22 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.