A Multicenter, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Follow up Study Evaluating the Long-term Safety of Lacosamide in Comparison With Controlled-release Carbamazepine Used as Monotherapy in Subjects With Partial-onset or Generalized Tonic-clonic Seizures ≥16 Years of Age Coming From the SP0993 Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary) ; Carbamazepine
- Indications Partial epilepsies; Tonic-clonic epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 04 Dec 2018 Results of post-hoc pooled analysis exploring long-term, clinically relevant outcomes during LCM and CBZ-CR monotherapy presented at the 72nd Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society
- 11 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Nov 2016 This trial was completed in Finland and Lithuania.