Multi-center, Open-label, Follow-up Study to Assess the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of CDP6038 Administered Subcutaneously to Asian Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Completed Study RA0083
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Olokizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors UCB Pharma Inc
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Nov 2016 Pooled analysis of patient-reported outcomes of 4 trials, (NCT01242488, NCT01463059, NCT01296711 and NCT01533714) were presented at the 19th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.