A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 4-way crossover, 2-part study investigating the pharmacodynamic effect of DSP-2230 using the ID Capsaicin and UVB models in healthy male subjects, using pregabalin and ibuprofen lysine as positive controls.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs DSP 2230 (Primary) ; Ibuprofen lysinate; Pregabalin
- Indications Neuropathic pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Europe
- 30 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.
- 05 Apr 2013 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ISRCTN.
- 16 Jan 2013 New trial record