Efficacy and safety analysis of monthly minodronic acid in Japanese osteoporotic patients switched from traditional bisphosphonates
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Minodronic acid (Primary) ; Bisphosphonates
- Indications Back pain; Male osteoporosis; Osteoporosis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BP-MUSASHI
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 08 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Sep 2014 Primary endpoint (Hip bone mineral density) has not been met, as per the results published in the Osteoporosis International.
- 08 Oct 2013 Results reporting patient preference and treatment adherence presented at the 35th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History