A Phase 1 Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of the Vaccine Candidates LEISH-F3 + GLA-SE, LEISH-F3 + MPL-SE, and LEISH-F3 + SE in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyranosyl lipid adjuvant (Primary) ; LEISH-F3 peptide vaccine (Primary) ; Monophosphoryl lipid A (Primary) ; Squalene (Primary)
- Indications Leishmaniasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jan 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Jan 2015.