A Phase I, Open Label, Dual Cohort, Single Center Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Autologous CD4 T Cells Modified With a Retroviral Vector Expressing the MazF Endoribonuclease Gene in Patients With HIV
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs HIV-1 gene therapy (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 11 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 11 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.