A Phase I, Gene Alteration-based, Open Label, Multicenter Study of Oral Debio 1347 (CH5183284) in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies, Whose Tumours Have an Alteration of the FGFR 1, 2 or 3 Genes
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Debio 1347 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Endometrial cancer; Gallbladder cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours; Uterine cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Debiopharm Group
- 20 Jan 2018 Results of a cohort of patients with biliary tract cancer (n=8) presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 17 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 17 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History