An Open-Label, Four-Part, Phase I/II Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Clinical Activity of the MEK Inhibitor GSK1120212, BRAF Inhibitor GSK2118436 and the Anti-EGFR Antibody Panitumumab in Combination in Subjects With BRAF-mutation V600E Positive Colorectal Cancer and in Subjects With CRC With Secondary Resistance to Prior Anti-EGFR Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Panitumumab
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis
- 14 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Apr 2019 to 30 Oct 2019.
- 14 May 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Apr 2019 to 30 Oct 2019.
- 10 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Oct 2018 to 30 Apr 2019.