An Open-Label, Four-Part, Phase I/II Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Clinical Activity of the MEK Inhibitor GSK1120212, BRAF Inhibitor GSK2118436 and the Anti-EGFR Antibody Panitumumab in Combination in Subjects With BRAF-mutation V600E Positive Colorectal Cancer and in Subjects With CRC With Secondary Resistance to Prior Anti-EGFR Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Panitumumab
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis
- 21 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2018 to 31 Oct 2018.
- 21 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Mar 2018 to 31 Oct 2018.
- 31 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 31 Mar 2018.