RELY-ABLE Long Term Multi-center Extension of Dabigatran Treatment in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation Who Completed the RE-LY Trial and a Cluster Randomised Trial to Assess the Effect of a Knowledge Translation Intervention on Patient Outcomes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary)
- Indications Embolism; Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RELY-ABLE
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Nov 2013 Long-term pooled efficacy and safety analysis presented at the 86th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 23 Aug 2013 Additional data will be presented at the 2013 European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Congress, according to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.
- 14 Jun 2013 Results published in Circulation, according to Boehringer Ingelheim media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History