Phase I/II Dose-Finding, Safety, Tolerance, and Pharmacokinetics Study of a Raltegravir-Containing Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) Regimen in HIV-Infected and TB Co-Infected Infants and Children
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; Rifampicin
- Indications HIV-1 infections; Tuberculosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2019 to 30 Apr 2020.
- 17 May 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2019 to 30 Apr 2020.
- 27 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2019 to 30 Sep 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History