A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Twostage, Parallel-Group, Adaptive Design Phase 2a Study to Evaluate the Effects of BMS-813160 in Subjects with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetic Kidney Disease (DKD) Who Have Residual Macroalbuminuria Despite Treatment with an Inhibitor of the Renin-Angiotensin System
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 813160 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Proteinuria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 06 Jun 2019 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 18 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jun 2015, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.