1054 -FINAL VERSION 30th Dec 2007 Clinical and biochemical improvement in Type 2 diabetic parameters in type 2 diabetic men with symptomatic testosterone deficiency syndrome (TDS). A double blind, placebo controlled study of depot testosterone undecanoate (NEBIDO) versus placebo in a primary care setting.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Testosterone undecanoate (Primary)
- Indications Hypogonadism; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BLAST; BLT-T2D
- 01 Nov 2016 Results assessing changes in sexual function score within group and between groups, published in the BJU International.
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as estimated from the results published in Urology.
- 01 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint 'International-Index-of-Erectile-Function' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History