Lenalidomide in conjunction with methotrexate, leucovorin, cytarabine and rituximab for the treatment of relapsed or refractory CD20-positive aggressive lymphomas: an open-label, multicenter phase I/II trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Folinic acid (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Methotrexate (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications B-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LeMLAR
- 13 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 13 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 30 Jun 2019.
- 06 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jun 2019.