A multicentre randomised placebo-controlled double-blind clinical trial for evaluation of the optimal dose for safety and efficacy of specific immunotherapy with an aluminium hydroxide-adsorbed Allergoid Preparation of House Dust Mite (Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus) in patients with controlled allergic bronchial asthma + rhinitis/rhinoconjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs House dust mite allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinitis; Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 13 Apr 2013 Planned end date 1 Feb 2015 added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Jan 2013 New trial record