An Adaptive Phase II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Pharmacodynamics, Safety and Tolerability of GSK2586184 in Patients With Mild to Moderate Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Solcitinib (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Nov 2016 Results published in the Lupus
- 04 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by a Galapagos media release.
- 20 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.