A 3-Arm Randomized Phase II Study of Standard-of-Care vs. Bortezomib Based Graft-Versus-Host Disease Regimen for Reduced-Intensity Conditioning Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Patients Lacking HLA-matched Related Donors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Methotrexate; Sirolimus; Sirolimus; Tacrolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 23 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.