BuMA OCT Study(A Comparative Evaluation of BuMA Stent and of EXCEL Stent in Terms of the Extent of Neointima Formation at 3 Months After Implantation Using OCT)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Antiplatelets
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Ischaemic heart disorders; Stent thrombosis; Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BuMA OCT
- Sponsors SINO Medical Sciences Technology
- 10 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per results presented at the 25th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
- 21 Jan 2013 New trial record