Long-Term Safety and Tolerability of ABT-126 in Adults With Mild-to-Moderate Alzheimer's Disease on Stable Doses of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors: An Open-Label Extension Study for Subjects Completing Study M11-793
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nelonicline (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 25 Mar 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 19 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Jul 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 350 to 420 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.