A Randomized, Parallel Group, Double-Blind Study of Ticagrelor Compared With Aspirin for Prevention of Vascular Events in Patients Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Operation TiCAB- Ticagrelor in CABG
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Coronary artery disease; Stroke; Thrombosis; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TiCAB
- 30 May 2019 The study was prematurely halted after recruitment of 1859 out of 3850 planned patients, according to results published in the European Heart Journal.
- 30 May 2019 Results published in the European Heart Journal
- 01 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.