A Phase I, Dose-finding Study of the Oral, Dual Phosphatidylinositol 3(PI3)-Kinase / Mammilian Target of Rapamycin (mTOR) Inhibitor BEZ235 in Adult Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dactolisib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 22 Jan 2014 As per the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Dec 2016.