A Multi-centre Single-arm Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of BOCEPREVIR 44 Weeks in Addition to Standard of Care (SOC) in Previously Treatment Failure (Relapser, Non-responders, Both Partial and Null) Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 (G1) and Cirrhosis (F4 Metavir) (MK-3034-105)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Boceprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Merck Sharp & Dohme Italia
- 05 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.