A Multi-center, Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel-group Phase III Study to Assess High Dose Esomeprazole Na i.v. Treatment (Bolus Infusion of 80 mg Followed by a Continuous Infusion of 8 mg Per Hour Administered for 72 Hours) for Prevention of Rebleeding
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary) ; Cimetidine
- Indications Bleeding ulcer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 18 Nov 2015 Results published in the Advances in Therapy
- 23 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.