A RANDOMIZED PHASE I/II STUDY OF NAB-PACLITAXEL, OR PACLITAXEL, PLUS CARBOPLATIN WITH CONCURRENT RADIATION THERAPY FOLLoWED BY CONSOLIDATION IN PATIENTS WITH FAVORABLE PROGNOSIS INOPERABLE STAGE IIIA/B NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER (NSCLC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Feb 2021.
- 20 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 18 Oct 2017 Results presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer