A Phase 1 Study of Ipilimumab in Relapsed and Refractory High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome and Acute Myeloid Leukemia With Minimal Residual Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=29) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 26 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.