Study With Idebenone in Patients With Chronic Vision Loss Due to Leber's Hereditary Optic Neuropathy (LHON)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Idebenone (Primary)
- Indications Leber's hereditary optic atrophy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Santhera Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Sep 2015 According to a company media release, Santhera Pharmaceuticals re-filed a Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) and in June 2015, the CHMP recommended granting a marketing authorization for Raxone for the treatment of visual impairment in adolescent and adult patients with LHON.
- 21 Aug 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2013 New trial record