A Phase 4, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Abatacept in Combination Therapy With Methotrexate vs. Methotrexate Alone in Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis and Inadequate Response to Methotrexate
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.