A Phase I Dose Escalation Trial of WT1-specific Donor-derived T Cells Following T-Cell Depleted Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs WT1 protein-specific T-cell therapy Atara/MSKCC (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma; Plasma cell leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 29.
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.