A Phase I Dose Escalation Trial of WT1-specific Donor-derived T Cells Following T-Cell Depleted Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs WT1 protein-specific T-cell therapy Atara/MSKCC (Primary) ; Busulfan; Fludarabine; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma; Plasma cell leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 01 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated