A Phase I Dose Escalation Trial of WT1-specific Donor-derived T Cells Following T-Cell Depleted Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs WT1 protein-specific T-cell therapy Atara/MSKCC (Primary) ; Busulfan; Fludarabine; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma; Plasma cell leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 22 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated