A Phase III Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MK-0431A XR (a Fixed-dose Combination Tablet of Sitagliptin and Extended-release Metformin) in Pediatric Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus With Inadequate Glycemic Control on Metformin Therapy (Alone or in Combination With Insulin)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Metformin/sitagliptin (Primary) ; Insulin glargine; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 06 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 23 Sep 2019 to 13 Sep 2019.
- 06 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 23 Sep 2019 to 13 Sep 2019.
- 03 Oct 2018 This trial has been completed in Greece, according to European Clinical Trials Database record