A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 3 Trial to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Lenvatinib (E7080) Versus Sorafenib in First-Line Treatment of Subjects With Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenvatinib (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REFLECT
- Sponsors Eisai Co Ltd
- 12 Feb 2018 Results assessing the efficacy and tolerability of lenvatinib [Lenvima, E-7080] compared with sorafenib [Nexavar] as first-line therapy in patients with unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma, were published in the Lancet.
- 22 Jan 2018 According to an Eisai Co Ltd media release, results of exploratory analysis of the secondary endpoints were presented during the American Society of Clinical Oncology Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium (ASCO-GI) 2018.
- 22 Jan 2018 Results presented in an Eisai Co Ltd media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History