A Phase II/III Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Cognitive Endpoint, Multi-Center Study of Potential Disease Modifying Therapies in Individuals at Risk for and With Dominantly Inherited Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gantenerumab (Primary) ; JNJ 54861911 (Primary) ; Solanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIAN-TU
- 30 Oct 2017 According to a Cerveau Technologies media release, the company today announced a research collaboration involving use of its investigational imaging agent (MK-6240) by the international team led by the Dominantly Inherited Alzheimers Network Trial Unit (DIAN-TU) at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis in a worldwide clinical trial aimed at finding treatments to prevent Alzheimers disease.
- 04 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Aug 2017 In this trial, one more drug (JNJ-54861911) is added as a test drug and thus number of treatment arms has increased from 4 to 6. Planned no. of patients changed from 394 to 438. Also there is change in study title where cognitive endpoint parameter is added and purpose also modified.