A Phase II/III Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Cognitive Endpoint, Multi-Center Study of Potential Disease Modifying Therapies in Individuals at Risk for and With Dominantly Inherited Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Atabecestat (Primary) ; Gantenerumab (Primary) ; Solanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIAN-TU
- 26 Feb 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 438 to 490.
- 26 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2023 to 1 Mar 2021.
- 26 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2023 to 1 Dec 2020.