Alogliptin protects against cardiovascular disease by moderating micro-RNA for diabetic patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alogliptin (Primary) ; Acarbose; Antihyperglycaemics; Voglibose
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 11 Jun 2013 Drug changed from Voglibose to Acarbose as in treatment arm as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 11 Jun 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 10 Jan 2013 to 20 Jun 2013 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 23 Jan 2013 New trial record