Sorafenib Combined With Cisplatin and Gemcitabine for the Treatment of Patients With Advanced Renal Collecting Duct Carcinoma: A Pilot, Open Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results assessing the efficacy and safety of sorafenib in combination with gemcitabine + cisplatin presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 Feb 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 26 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History