Sorafenib Combined With Cisplatin and Gemcitabine for the Treatment of Patients With Advanced Renal Collecting Duct Carcinoma: A Pilot, Open Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Nov 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jun 2018 Primary endpoint (Progress-free survival (PFS)) has been met, according to results published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 19 Jun 2018 Results (n=26) published in the European Journal of Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History