Phase 2 Multicenter, Study to Assess the Efficacy and the Safety of Front-line Fludarabine, Cyclophoshamide and Ofatumumab (FCO2) Chemoimmunotherapy in Young (≤65 Yrs) Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Ofatumumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 23 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results (n=65) assessing the role of genetic based prognostic factors in predicting minimal residual disease negativity, presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association