Evaluating the Control of COPD Symptoms in Patients Treated With Tiotropium Bromide 18mcg Once Daily Alone, ADOAIR 50/250mcg Twice Daily Alone or ADOAIR 50/250mcg Plus Tiotropium Bromide 18mcg
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.