A Multi-center, Multinational, Noninterventional Study With Certolizumab Pegol in Comparison to Any Other Subcutaneous TNF Inhibitor in Two Parallel Groups in Biologic Naive Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary) ; Adalimumab; Disease-modifying antirheumatics; Etanercept; Golimumab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NexT
- Sponsors UCB Pharma SA
- 28 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 23 Oct 2020 to 1 Aug 2020.
- 28 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 23 Oct 2020 to 1 Aug 2020.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated