A Multi-center, Multinational, Noninterventional Study With Certolizumab Pegol in Comparison to Any Other Subcutaneous TNF Inhibitor in Two Parallel Groups in Biologic Naive Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary) ; Adalimumab; Disease-modifying antirheumatics; Etanercept; Golimumab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NexT
- Sponsors UCB Pharma SA
- 18 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 1360 to 1700.
- 18 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 23 Oct 2020.
- 18 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 23 Oct 2020.