A Multi-center, Multinational, Noninterventional Study With Certolizumab Pegol in Comparison to Any Other Subcutaneous TNF Inhibitor in Two Parallel Groups in Biologic Naive Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary) ; Adalimumab; Disease-modifying antirheumatics; Etanercept; Golimumab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NexT
- Sponsors UCB Pharma SA
- 28 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 1360 to 1700.
- 18 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 23 Oct 2020.