A Multicenter, Investigator- and Subject-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Repeat-Dose Study to Evaluate the Effect of CDP7657 in Subjects With Active Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dapirolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors UCB
- 05 Aug 2017 Results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases
- 26 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.