A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multinational, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy in Diminishing Insulin Requirements Utilizing Oral Cyclosporine With Oral Lansoprazole in Children and Adults With Existing Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Lansoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 27 Nov 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.