Phase Ib Multicenter, Cohort Dose Escalation Trial to Determine the Safety, Tolerance and Preliminary Antineoplastic Activity of Gemcitabine Administered in Combination With Continuous Intravenous Doses of PRI-724, a CBP/ beta-Catenin Inhibitor, to Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma Eligible for Second-Line Therapy After Failing First-Line Therapy With FOLFIRINOX (or FOLFOX)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; PRI 724 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors PRISM Pharma Co
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.